The leading recruitment system in the Nordics
Talentech’s recruitment software is an innovative and powerful recruitment tool.
Our tool helps you reduce the administrative burden in your recruitment processes. It also eliminates friction throughout the entire application process. The result is that a lot more qualified candidates actually apply at your company and hence become applicants.
Get to know the tool better
Our recruitment tool is the preferred choice throughout the Nordics. Take a guided tour of the tool and find out why more than 2,300 customers love our recruitment tool.
What our customers say
We have been able to free a lot of time for other important HR tasks, which allows me to work more efficiently with all of our recruitments and employee data. This is of great value to me as an HR professional.
Jeanette Horty Stenrøjl
HR Director, Gabriel A/S
Earlier we in VARD recruited interns through locally controlled processes. With Webcruiter by Talentech, it was possible to manage everything in one national process, with one point of contact for all jobseekers.
- Career sites
- Job alerts
- Open applications
- Videos, images
- Publishing site
- Job boards
- In-app Social Medias Ads
- In-app LinkedIn Premium jobs
- Customize application forms
- Branded templates
- Apply with LinkedIn, Uptrail (SE), Jobindex (DK)
- Video presentations/CV
- Document upload
- Candidate languages
- Unbiased recruitment
- Hiring Teams
- External ranking
- CV Screening
- Reference and background checks
- Bulk operations and drag and drop
- Competency based recruitment
- Screening questions
- Online meetings
- Interview and reference notes
- Candidate bank
- Contract generation
- Start onboarding
- Transfer hires to HR systems
- Archive solutions
Process & Administration
- Recruitment templates
- Automated evaluations
- Customizable workflows
- Customizable communication
- User languages
- Add custom fields and list
- User management
- User sync
- Hiring Committee
- Dashboards & Reports
- Recruitment analytics
- Candidate journey
- Fall-off, time between stages, time-to-fill, and more
- Employer branding
- Candidate & hiring manager feedback and NPS
Security and Compliance
- Accessibility (WCAG)
- Handle candidate with preferential rights
- Single Sign On & Two factor authentification
- Electronic ID (MitID, BankID)
- SSL, Data and Email encryption
- Security audits
APIs & Integrations
- Marketplace with plug and play integrations
- Developer friendly APIs
- Customized integrations
Support & Service
- Local support from 8-17
- Consultancy services
- Service level agreement
- Free webinars, educational blogs, guides and more
Design the recruitment process so it fits your company’s needs perfectly
Automate rejections, interviews and assessments when you process applications
Utilize clever features in order to work with your candidates in a more efficient way
Adjust your visual identity and communication so it all matches your company’s branding
Job ads on social media
- Publish your job ads directly on social media from the recruitment tool
- Reduce your cost-per-hire via better targeting and lower your marketing costs
- Reach passive candidates (80 % of them are open to new career opportunities)
- Reach specific talent groups via intelligent, advanced and detailed targeting
- Identify and evaluate the entire candidate journey with real time data
- Increase the effectiveness and reduce hiring costs with exhaustive data
- Use data to show how much employer branding matters to your recruitments
- See benchmarks for the recruitment efficiency and many other things
Popular recruitment add-ons
Here at Talentech we have a long list of add-ons that fit perfectly with our recruitment tool. Below this paragraph you can see two of the most utilized ones. They are only a few of our wide range of recruitment solutions. Our goal is to provide you with complete freedom to choose exactly the systems and tools you need.
Advantages of choosing Talentech’s recruitment tool
Using Talentech’s recruitment tool means that you get many advantages. Here are some of the advantages that our customers value the most.
From manual control to intelligent automation
The administrative burden that is related to recruitment can be overwhelmingly big, and there can be many manual tasks and a lot of involved parties that need to be coordinated with.
With Talentech’s automated solutions you can streamline your recruitment process and save money. By using Talentech’s recruitment tool you can automate a lot of your recruitment tasks, and that saves time, energy and money for you and your team.
- Publish job ads on job portals and social media
- Track, assess and follow up on job applications
- Plan screenings, job interviews and many other things
- Generate and sign documents
From unorganized workflows to seamless handling
A recruitment process that is handled poorly can lead to bad experiences for applicants, and it can also create frustration among the members on the recruitment team.
With Talentech’s recruitment tool you can give all users a seamless experience. This goes for applicants as well as for managers and the HR department. The tool helps you attract more applicants with stronger skills, and it also increases the satisfaction in the HR department.
Our recruitment tool makes it easy to:
- apply for jobs on the go and from all devices
- keep applicants informed throughout the entire application process
- design automated recruitment processes for all involved parties
- adjust the recruitment process to a company’s specific identity (branding)
- collect and evaluate feedback continuously from candidates
From separate platforms to one centralized job portal
Publishing job ads on many different platforms can be time-consuming and ineffective. Even though it is important to publish job ads in the right places to reach the right candidates, it can be difficult to keep track of all these channels/platforms.
With Talentech you get access to one central platform from which you can publish your job ads. Via our dedicated job ads site, you can easily pick and choose the channels/platforms that best suit your ads, and you can publish them there without having to leave the recruitment tool. In short, you get a smart, efficient and cost-effective solution.
- Job websites and/or job portals
- LinkedIn Premium Jobs
- Social media such as Facebook and Instagram
- Homepage, intranet etc.
From uncertainty to full GDPR compliance
Abiding by the regulations set forth in the GDPR is both highly important and governed by law. It can be a complex and time-consuming task to make sure that you have consent, that data is stored correctly, and that data is deleted in time, if you don’t have the right tools at your disposal.
With Talentech you can be certain that your recruitment process is in compliance with the GDPR. All aspects of data storing and data processing are 100 % compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation. Therefore, you can rest assured and sleep soundly at night knowing that you handle data and documents in a secure and legal way throughout the entire process.
- Data storing and data processing are in compliance with the GDPR
- Consent from candidates as well as employees
- Deletion policies and user administration
- Digital signature
- Digital folder for employees
From guesswork and assumptions to well-founded decisions
Without the right tools (and without knowing how to use them), it easily becomes guesswork to determine which channels and initiatives that create the most value in the recruitment process.
With Talentech you get access to easy tracking and analysis of recruitment data. This makes it possible for you to make well-founded recruitment decisions. We have made it simple for you to uncover tendences in your recruitment process. This means that you can optimize the way you utilize your recruitment budget and thereby get the most out of the money you spend.
- Find out how you attract the right candidates in the most effective way
- Track the number of candidates that drop out of the recruitment process
- Get insight into which sources, programs, tools and decisions that create results
- Get access to benchmarks for applicant flow, effectiveness etc.
- Publish job ads on social media directly from the recruitment tool
What do your recruitment tools cost?
Our prices are reliant upon the individual company, the complexity of the desired solution and the solution itself. Contact us today to get an estimated price for our recruitment tool.
Which systems and tools does the Talentech recruitment tool integrate with?
You can integrate Talentech’s recruitment tool into any system that you need. We offer both plug-and-play integrations and integrations via our open API. It doesn’t get much easier than this.
Do you offer support by phone?
Of course, we do. Our support team are ready to help you via phone from Monday to Friday from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. You can also find guides and make support requests via our online support system, which is available 24/7.
How quickly can your recruitment tool be implemented?
We adjust the implementation process so it matches your company’s schedule. We are fully aware that all companies have different needs and different resources available to them.
Where can I find technical documentation?
You can find technical documentation about our recruitment tool on our developer portal. There, you can read all about how to use our open API to get access to your data, expand the functionalities, and create customized experiences.
Is your recruitment tool secure, and does it comply with the GDPR?
Yes, Talentech’s recruitment tool is compliant with all relevant data security laws and the General Data Protection Regulation. The tool gives you the opportunity to collect, store, process and delete data in compliance with the GDPR.
Q&A about recruitment tools
What is a recruitment tool?
A recruitment tool is a piece of software that can help improve and streamline a company’s recruitment processes. This makes it easier for the employees who are responsible for recruitments to attract, select and hire qualified candidates that fit their available positions.
A recruitment tool ensures a seamless user experience for candidates/applicants, managers and HR staff throughout the entire recruitment process. Furthermore, a recruitment tool also helps to ensure that storing and processing of personal data is compliant with the GDPR. At least, that is what you will get if you choose our recruitment tool. Other HR tools might not provide this.
What can a recruitment tool help me with?
A recruitment tool can optimize many aspects of your recruitment process. Regardless of whether you make 10, 20, 30 or more recruitments a year, a recruitment tool can help you digitize and automate a lot of the administrative tasks.
With the right recruitment tool, you can implement more effective processes, and they can reduce both the economic and the time-related recruitment costs. This frees up resources so that you and your employees/colleagues can focus more on selecting, hiring, onboarding and developing your new employees instead.
When should I invest in a recruitment tool?
It is up to each single company to decide whether a recruitment tool will add value to them. Are you stuck in a sea of Excel sheets and a mess of emails that complicate your processes? Or do you need a central solution that gathers all of your recruitment tasks in one place?
Do you need an effective and streamlined process for screening, sorting and ranking your applicants in the most optimal way? Do you need a tool that is available on various devices? Do you want to ensure compliance with the GDPR in your recruitment process? Your answers to these questions will indicate whether it makes sense for you to invest in a recruitment tool.
Consider the following factors before you invest in a recruitment tool:
- The annual number of available positions at your company
- The annual number of applications you receive
- The resources you spend on recruitment processes
- The number of employees who are involved in the recruitment process
- How important it is to you to hire new employees with the right qualifications
Think about the things above one at a time. Hopefully, your replies will you give an idea of whether a recruitment tool will be beneficial to your company. If you have many available positions, receive a lot of applications, spend many resources on recruitment, have many employees/colleagues who are involved in the recruitment process and prioritize recruiting people with the right qualifications, it will probably be a good idea to invest in a recruitment tool.
Want to know more?
Experience Talentech first-hand with a tailored demo of our solution.