The leading recruitment system in the Nordics
Talentech Recruitment is a very intuitive and powerful piece of software. It helps you take away the administrative burden of recruitment processes and remove friction throughout the application process.
The result? An extremely user-friendly system for HR and managers to use and a seamless candidate experience that will convert far more candidates into applicants.
Take a tour
Our recruitment system is the preferred recruitment solution across the Nordics. Take a guided tour inside the system and experience what more than 2300 customers love about Talentech's recruitment system.
What our customers say
We have been able to free a lot of time for other important HR tasks, which allows me to work more efficiently with all of our recruitments and employee data. This is of great value to me as an HR professional.
Jeanette Horty Stenrøjl
HR Director, Gabriel A/S
Earlier we in VARD recruited interns through locally controlled processes. With Webcruiter by Talentech, it was possible to manage everything in one national process, with one point of contact for all jobseekers.
- Career sites
- Job alerts
- Open applications
- Videos, images
- Publishing site
- Job boards
- In-app Social Medias Ads
- In-app LinkedIn Premium jobs
- Customize application forms
- Branded templates
- Apply with LinkedIn, Uptrail (SE), Jobindex (DK)
- Video presentations/CV
- Document upload
- Candidate languages
- Unbiased recruitment
- Hiring Teams
- External ranking
- CV Screening
- Reference and background checks
- Bulk operations and drag and drop
- Competency based recruitment
- Screening questions
- Online meetings
- Interview and reference notes
- Candidate bank
- Contract generation
- Start onboarding
- Transfer hires to HR systems
- Archive solutions
Process & Administration
- Recruitment templates
- Automated evaluations
- Customizable workflows
- Customizable communication
- User languages
- Add custom fields and list
- User management
- User sync
- Hiring Committee
- Dashboards & Reports
- Recruitment analytics
- Candidate journey
- Fall-off, time between stages, time-to-fill, and more
- Employer branding
- Candidate & hiring manager feedback and NPS
Security and Compliance
- Accessibility (WCAG)
- Handle candidate with preferential rights
- Single Sign On & Two factor authentification
- Electronic ID (MitID, BankID)
- SSL, Data and Email encryption
- Security audits
APIs & Integrations
- Marketplace with plug and play integrations
- Developer friendly APIs
- Customized integrations
Support & Service
- Local support from 8-17
- Consultancy services
- Service level agreement
- Free webinars, educational blogs, guides and more
Build your recruitment funnel to fit your exact needs
Utilize drag and drop bulk actions to work more efficiently with your candidates
Automate rejections, interviews, assessments and much more when you move your candidates through the funnel
Adjust communication and design to fit your company branding
In-app Social Media Ads
- Create and advertise job ads on social media directly from your ATS
- Reduce your cost-per-hire through better targeting and by removing prior agency or marketing costs
- Reach specific talent pools through intelligent targeting
- Reach passive candidates as well. They make up around 73% and 80% of them are open for new opportunities when presented to them
- Identify and assess the complete candidate journey with real-time data, from attraction to a signed contract
- Use insights to improve the candidate journey - increasing efficiency and decreasing costs and time-to-hire
- Show the effects of employer branding
- See benchmarks on employer awareness, applicant pipeline, hiring process, sources, recruiter efficiency etc.
Popular recruitment add-ons
In Talentech we offer several add-ons to our recruitment system. Below are some of the most popular ones. They are part of our recruitment offering but we like to offer full flexibility for you to pick and choose according to your needs.
Benefits of Talentech recruitment
There are several benefits that come with choosing Talentech's recruitment system. Here are the ones that our customers value the most.
From manual administration to intelligent automation
The administrative burden of recruitment can be overwhelming, with countless tasks to be done and multiple stakeholders to coordinate with.
With Talentech you will be able to run a more efficient and cost-effective process with automation. Using Talentech’s recruitment system you can automate a wide range of recruitment tasks saving you and your team a significant amount of time and costs
- Publishing jobs on various job boards and social media platforms
- Tracking, evaluating and following up on applications
- Scheduling screenings, interviews and more.
- Internal communication and workflows ensuring progress
- Generating and signing documents
From inconsistent processes to seamless experiences
A poorly managed recruitment process often lead to a bad candidate experience as well as frustration among colleagues in the hiring team.
With Talentech’s recruitment software you can provide a seamless experience for candidates, managers, and HR altogether. It helps you attract more and better talent and it keeps your hiring team happy.
- Make it easy to apply for jobs on-the-go and from any device
- Keep applicants informed throughout the process with automated communication
- Design recruitment workflows that streamline and automate the process for all
- Align your recruitment process to fit your organization's brand identity
- Collect and measure candidate feedback to continuously learn and improve
From many to one point of job publishing
Publishing jobs across numerous channels is time-consuming and inefficient. Publishing jobs to the right channels is important to reach the right candidates but often difficult to keep track off across dispersed channels.
With Talentech you'll have one point of publishing. Through our dedicated publishing site you are able to choose and publish on all the relevant channels for your job ads without leaving the recruitment system. It is smart, efficient, and more cost-effective.
- Job boards
- LinkedIn Premium Jobs
- Social Media Ads (Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger)
- Website, Intranet etc.
From maybe to always GDPR compliant
Compliance with GDPR regulations is important and legally required. Ensuring consent, correct data storage and timely data deletion etc. can be a complex and time-consuming task without the right tools.
With Talentech you can ensure a safe and secure recruitment process. Data storage and management is 100% GDPR compliant. You will have the right consent and the necessary deletion policies are in place so that you can always feel at ease when handling data and documents throughout the process.
- GDPR compliant data storage and management
- Candidate and employee consent
- Deletion policies and user management
- Digital signature
- Employee's digital folder
From guessing to informed recruitment efforts
Knowing what channels or efforts are generating the most value easily becomes a guessing game without the right tools in place.
With Talentech you can easily track and analyze recruitment data to make more informed hiring decisions. We have made it simple to identify patterns in your recruitment process. This enable you to spend your recruitment budget wisely and give you more value for money.
- Identify how and where to find the right talent
- Track candidate fall-off, the time between stages, time-to-fill, and more
- Understand what sources, programs and decisions that drives results
- See benchmarks on applicant pipeline, process, sources, recruiter efficiency etc.
- Advertise social media job ads directly from your ATS to only target relevant candidates
Frequently asked questions
What is the price for your solutions?
Do you offer support by phone?
How fast can systems be implemented?
Where can I find technical documentation?
Are your solutions safe and GDPR compliant?
More about recruitment systems
When does it make sense to invest in a recruitment system?
The value of a recruitment system depends to a large extent on the needs of your company. Do you currently work with a lot of excel sheets and unstructured inboxes, which make it difficult and time-consuming to manage the recruitment processes? Do you instead need to gather all stages and tasks in connection with recruitment in one place? Should it be simple and efficient to screen, sort and rank candidates? Should it be possible to access the system across devices? Should the system ensure GDPR compliance? There are many factors as to whether and when it makes sense to invest in a recruitment system.
Overall, it can be helpfull to ask yourself the following questions:
How many vacancies do you have per year?
How many applicants do you have per year?
How large is your resource consumption on recruitment?
How many employees are involved in recruitment?
How important is it to recruit the right skills to your company?
When you go through these questions, you will get a better overview of how big the need is for a recruitment system. If you have many vacancies, many applicants, spend a lot of resources on recruitment, have several internally involved and if you attach great importance to recruiting the right skills, then it makes sense to consider investing in a recruitment system.
What does a recruitment system help you with?
A recruitment system helps you with several things. First of all, a recruitment system helps you recruit more efficiently – whether you have 10, 20, 30 or several hundred recruitments per year. In addition, a recruitment system helps you digitize and automate many of the administrative tasks. With a good recruitment system, you will be able to create better and more efficient processes reducing time consumption and recruitment costs. It also free up resources to focus more on selecting, hiring, onboarding, and developing all your employees.
Do you need to:
Ensure GDPR compliance and correct handling of personal data?
Set up and publish ads on exactly the right platforms - simple and effective?
Target ads to relevant candidates?
Effectively filter and sort candidates?
Establish effective workflows and committees to manage recruitment?
Screen, interview and select candidates. Eg. via video as well as position- and competency-specific questions?
Handle, answer, invite and communicate with several applicants simultaneously and directly from the system?
Secure connection to other HR systems?
Get flexible integrations to other internal systems and complementary systems, etc.?
Can you answer yes to several of these? And do you have several or many vacancies, applicants and internally involved? Do you have a significant resource consumption on recruitment? And do you attach great importance to recruiting the right skill profiles?
By answering and comparing these questions, you can get a better picture of when it makes sense to invest in a recruitment system.
What is a recruitment system?
A recruitment system is software that helps you improve and streamline the way you recruit new employees for vacant positions in your company.
The recruitment system makes it easier for recruiters and hiring managers to attract, select, and hire talented candidates that match the position. At the same time, a recruitment system helps you provide a seamless experience for candidates, managers, and HR throughout the entire recruitment process. Furthermore, a recruitment system helps you ensure secure and GDPR compliant storage and management of personal data and documents.
Want to know more?
Experience Talentech first-hand with a tailored platform demo.