Anne-Marie Andric joins the board of directors at Talentech
The HR software company Talentech has elected Anne-Marie Andric as a new member of the board. Anne-Marie Andric will complement the current board of directors with extensive experience and strong competences within people strategy and HR.
Anne-Marie Andric, currently running her own HR advisory business working with clients in the start-up/scale-up scene in Europe, comes to Talentech with more than 25 years of HR experience across a wide variety of organizations, including GE Healthcare, Microsoft, Bisnode, iZettle and Husqvarna.
Talentech has customers in 50 countries across the world and serve more than 2000 customers. 600.000 individuals use Talentech’s offering every day. That results in almost 7 million processed applications every year and 330.000 recruitments that are then onboarded, developed, and managed through the Talentech platform, effectively making it the go-to-platform for customers looking to streamline all their HR processes in one place.
- The development we are in as a company and what we see in the future of the HR industry requires us to really be on our toes in every aspect of our organization. In the coming years we expect even greater development in the HR industry, so we need to have the strongest team possible at every level. Therefore, it is a great pleasure for us that a strong capacity such as Anne-Marie Andric has joined our board of directors, says Hans Christian Haanes, CEO of Talentech.
- Having worked as an HR professional for 25 years I have seen first-hand, the increasing focus on digitalization and automation. This is asking more and more of HR as a profession. With topics like e.g, employee experience, candidate journey, organisational growth and mental wellbeing being top of mind for HR, there is an increasing need for technology that can help streamline and simplify processes, to enable HR to support employees and managers in the best possible way. I am excited to join the board of Talentech and hope to help facilitate this development in the company with my knowledge and experience, says Anne-Marie Andric.
Blue book: Anne-Marie Andric
- Chief People officer (Interim) at OpenUp
- Owner: Anne-Marie Andric Advisory AB
- Co-founder: HR The Real Deal
- Chief People Officer at Forto
- VP People & Organisation at Husqvarna Group
- Chief HR Officer at iZettle
- Chief HR Officer at Bisnode
- HR Director Sweden at Microsoft
- HR Manager Nordic at BD (Becton Dickinson)
- HR Manager at GE Healthcare
- HR Manager Scandinavia at Sanofi