The leading recruitment system in the Nordics
Talentech’s recruitment solution is an innovative and groundbreaking piece of software made for HR employees and others who work with recruitment.
Our goal is to simplify and optimize the recruitment process by removing any kind of friction and unnecessary complexity. The result is a user-friendly recruitment solution that makes it easy to attract and identify the candidates who are the most qualified.
Experience Talentech’s recruitment solution
Experience a world of innovation and efficiency with Talentech’s recruitment solution. Take a virtual tour of our system below and explore all of the unique functionalities and opportunities that make us the number one choice in the Nordic countries, when it comes to recruitment solutions.
Statements and references
We have been able to free a lot of time for other important HR tasks, which allows me to work more efficiently with all of our recruitments and employee data. This is of great value to me as an HR professional.
Jeanette Horty Stenrøjl
HR Director, Gabriel A/S
Earlier we in VARD recruited interns through locally controlled processes. With Webcruiter by Talentech, it was possible to manage everything in one national process, with one point of contact for all jobseekers.
List of functionalities
- Career sites
- Job alerts
- Open applications
- Videos, images
- Publishing site
- Job boards
- In-app Social Medias Ads
- In-app LinkedIn Premium jobs
- Customize application forms
- Branded templates
- Apply with LinkedIn, Uptrail (SE), Jobindex (DK)
- Video presentations/CV
- Document upload
- Candidate languages
- Unbiased recruitment
- Hiring Teams
- External ranking
- CV Screening
- Reference and background checks
- Bulk operations and drag and drop
- Competency based recruitment
- Screening questions
- Online meetings
- Interview and reference notes
- Candidate bank
- Contract generation
- Start onboarding
- Transfer hires to HR systems
- Archive solutions
Process & Administration
- Recruitment templates
- Automated evaluations
- Customizable workflows
- Customizable communication
- User languages
- Add custom fields and list
- User management
- User sync
- Hiring Committee
- Dashboards & Reports
- Recruitment analytics
- Candidate journey
- Fall-off, time between stages, time-to-fill, and more
- Employer branding
- Candidate & hiring manager feedback and NPS
Security and Compliance
- Accessibility (WCAG)
- Handle candidate with preferential rights
- Single Sign On & Two factor authentification
- Electronic ID (MitID, BankID)
- SSL, Data and Email encryption
- Security audits
APIs & Integrations
- Marketplace with plug and play integrations
- Developer friendly APIs
- Customized integrations
Support & Service
- Local support from 8-17
- Consultancy services
- Service level agreement
- Free webinars, educational blogs, guides and more
Primary functionalities of our recruitment solution
Build your own recruitment process that exactly fits your company’s needs
Utilize simple drag-and-drop actions across several items to work with your candidates in a more effective way
Automate rejections, interviews, assessments and many other things during the entire application process
Adjust the design and communication so they reflect your company’s branding
Job ads on social media
- Create your job ads and publish them on social media directly via our recruitment solution
- Reduce your costs per hire by targeting the potential applicants in a better way and eliminate the need for spending money on marketing either internally or via a marketing agency
- Reach specific talents and specialists through smart targeting
- Get in contact with passive candidates. Passive candidates make up about 73 %, and 80 % of them are open to new career opportunities if presented to them
Data-driven insights and analyses
- Identify and evaluate the entire candidate journey in real time, from attraction to signed employment contract
- Use detailed data to improve the candidate journey, increase the efficiency and reduce hiring costs
- Get insight into data and learn how employer branding is a crucial component when it comes to successful recruitment
- See benchmarks for employer awareness (the applicants’ awareness of your company), the hiring process, the recruitment effectiveness and many other things
Here are some of the most popular add-ons for our recruitment solution. These only make up a small part of our entire portfolio of recruitment tools. Our goal is to ensure optimal flexibility so that you can pick and choose the solutions that best meet your needs.
Advantages of using Talentech’s recruitment solution
Here we present you with some of the advantages that you will get if you choose our recruitment solution. We have chosen to highlight the features that our customers value the most.
Clever automation of tasks
The recruitment process can be complex, and it can entail a lot of administrative tasks as well as demand a lot of coordination between various interested parties.
With a recruitment solution from Talentech you can benefit from a flexible and effective recruitment process. Our solution automates a wide range of recruitment tasks, which frees up valuable time and resources for you and your team.
- Simplify internal communication and workflows
- Make and publish job ads on social media and job portals
- Collect, evaluate and reply on received applications
- Plan screenings, interviews and other administrative tasks
- Make and sign documents
Simple management of applicants
Having a well-organized recruitment process is crucial in order to give the candidates a positive experience and avoid frustration among members on the recruitment team.
Talentech’s recruitment solution ensures a problem-free experience for all involved parties, including applicants, managers and HR staff. Our innovative solution helps you attract more candidates who are highly skilled, and at the same time, it improves the satisfaction in the HR department.
- Easy access to job applications from all devices
- Keep applicants updated throughout the application process
- Make automated recruitment processes for everyone involved
- Adjust the recruitment process to fit your company’s needs
- Continuously collect and evaluate feedback from candidates
One complete job portal
Publishing job ads on various platforms/channels can be time-consuming and ineffective. It is important to reach the right channels if you want to attract the desired candidates, but handling a lot of different channels/platforms can be challenging.
With Talentech you get one centralized solution, where you can publish job ads across channels/platforms. Via our dedicated job ads site, you can easily pick and choose the channels that are the best choices for you to publish your job ads on. You can do all of this without leaving the recruitment system. It is a clever, effective and cost-saving solution.
- Job sites and job portals
- Social media such as Facebook and Instagram
- LinkedIn Premium Jobs
- Homepage, intranet etc.
Compliance with the GDPR
Compliance with the GDPR is a necessity that is governed by law. Making sure that you have the right tools to get consent, that you can store data correctly and delete it in time etc. can be complex and take a lot of time.
With Talentech you can sleep soundly at night knowing that your recruitment process is in compliance with the GDPR. All aspects of data storing and data processing are in accordance with the rules and regulations set forth in the GDPR. Therefore, you can rest assured that the handling of data and documents throughout the entire process happens in a secure and legal way.
- Collection of consent from candidates and employees
- Data storing and data processing in accordance with the GDPR
- Policies for deletion and user administration
- Supports the use of digital signature
- Digital employee folders
Insights based on data
Lacking the right tools and the insight to know better can make it hard to make well-informed decisions regarding which initiatives that contribute to the recruitment process most effectively.
With Talentech’s recruitment solution you get easy access to tracking and analyses of recruitment data. Our user-friendly tool provides insight into patterns in your recruitment process. This means that you can optimize your recruitment budget and thereby maximize the return on your investments (ROI).
- Identify the most effective strategies for attracting talent
- Track the number of applicants that drop out of the recruitment process
- Get insight into which channels and initiatives that yield the best results
- Get access to benchmarks for the various phases of the recruitment process
- Share job ads directly on social media from the recruitment solution
What do your recruitment solutions cost?
Our prices are adjusted according to the size of your company, the complexity of what you are looking for and the specific solution you choose. Contact us today to get a price estimate.
Which systems does the Talentech recruitment solution integrate with?
You can integrate solutions from Talentech with any system that you need. We offer plug-and-play integrations as well as integrations via our open API. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
Do you offer support via the phone?
Indeed, we do. Our dedicated support team is ready to help you via phone. You can reach them from Monday to Friday from 8 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon. You can also find useful guides, tutorials and make support requests via our support system, which is open to you around the clock.
How quickly can your recruitment solution be implemented?
We appreciate that all companies have different needs, and not all companies have a lot of resources available to them. That is why we take these things into consideration during the implementation process. We adjust the deadlines, and we are flexible. It is important to us that the implementation process fits your schedule.
Where can I find technical documentation?
You can find technical documentation in our developer portal, which is filled with useful information and inspiration. There you can learn how to use our APIs to expand on the solution’s functionality, get access to your data and create customized experiences.
Are your recruitment solutions secure, and do they comply with the GDPR?
Yes. Our recruitment solutions are in accordance with all relevant data security laws and the GDPR. Our solutions give you the opportunity to collect, store, process and delete data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
FAQ about recruitment solutions
What is a recruitment solution?
A recruitment solution is a digital platform that strengthens and streamlines recruitment processes in a company that uses it. The solution helps HR employees (or other employees who are in charge of the recruitment) attract, select and hire the right candidates for available positions.
Our recruitment solution ensures a problem-free experience for applicants, managers and HR teams throughout the entire recruitment process. Furthermore, the solution also ensures that all personal data is handled in accordance with the GDPR.
Why should I invest in a recruitment solution?
A recruitment solution can improve, simplify and streamline a lot of aspects of your recruitment process. Regardless of whether you handle a few or many recruitments a year, a recruitment solution can help you digitize and automate many administrative tasks.
With our recruitment solution you can implement procedures that are more effective, and this saves both time and money in relation to recruitment. This will free up resources so that you and your team can focus on the human relation with each other and the applicants instead.
When is it beneficial to invest in a recruitment solution?
It is an individual assessment whether a recruitment solution will create value for one’s company. But before you invest in a recruitment solution, think about the following aspects of your recruitment work:
- The annual number of available jobs and the number of applications at your company
- The typical use of resources in your recruitment processes
- The number of employees who are involved in the recruitment processes
- The significance of hiring employees with the right qualifications
Consider these factors above (and other relevant things) in order to find out if a recruitment solution is beneficial to you and your company. E.g., if you find yourself needing to hire new employees quite often, it might be a good idea to invest. Further examples are that you receive many applications, that you spend a lot of resources on recruitment, and that you have several employees who are involved in the process. In these cases (and others, of course), investing in a recruitment solution can be very valuable and hence be worth a lot more than what you put in.
Want to know more?
Experience Talentech first-hand with a tailored demo of our solution.