The leading recruitment system in the Nordics
Talentech’s recruitment platform is an innovative and sophisticated piece of software.
The platform is designed to ease the administrative burden in the recruitment processes and remove any kind of unnecessary friction in the application process. The result of these things is that the workflows are user-friendly, you get problem-free application experiences, and you will see an increase in the number of qualified candidates.
Take a tour of the platform
Our recruitment platform is the number one choice for HR specialists in Nordic companies. Take a guided tour of the platform below and experience firsthand why several thousand companies love our platform.
What our customers think of our recruitment platform
We have been able to free a lot of time for other important HR tasks, which allows me to work more efficiently with all of our recruitments and employee data. This is of great value to me as an HR professional.
Jeanette Horty Stenrøjl
HR Director, Gabriel A/S
Earlier we in VARD recruited interns through locally controlled processes. With Webcruiter by Talentech, it was possible to manage everything in one national process, with one point of contact for all jobseekers.
- Career sites
- Job alerts
- Open applications
- Videos, images
- Publishing site
- Job boards
- In-app Social Medias Ads
- In-app LinkedIn Premium jobs
- Customize application forms
- Branded templates
- Apply with LinkedIn, Uptrail (SE), Jobindex (DK)
- Video presentations/CV
- Document upload
- Candidate languages
- Unbiased recruitment
- Hiring Teams
- External ranking
- CV Screening
- Reference and background checks
- Bulk operations and drag and drop
- Competency based recruitment
- Screening questions
- Online meetings
- Interview and reference notes
- Candidate bank
- Contract generation
- Start onboarding
- Transfer hires to HR systems
- Archive solutions
Process & Administration
- Recruitment templates
- Automated evaluations
- Customizable workflows
- Customizable communication
- User languages
- Add custom fields and list
- User management
- User sync
- Hiring Committee
- Dashboards & Reports
- Recruitment analytics
- Candidate journey
- Fall-off, time between stages, time-to-fill, and more
- Employer branding
- Candidate & hiring manager feedback and NPS
Security and Compliance
- Accessibility (WCAG)
- Handle candidate with preferential rights
- Single Sign On & Two factor authentification
- Electronic ID (MitID, BankID)
- SSL, Data and Email encryption
- Security audits
APIs & Integrations
- Marketplace with plug and play integrations
- Developer friendly APIs
- Customized integrations
Support & Service
- Local support from 8-17
- Consultancy services
- Service level agreement
- Free webinars, educational blogs, guides and more
Significant functionalities when using our platform
Customized recruitment processes
Shape your recruitment process so it fits your company’s unique needs
Automate rejections, interviews and assessments when handling applications
Use easy functionalities to optimize your work with potential candidates
Create a visual look and communication that reflect your company
Marketing on social media
- Publish your job ads on social media directly from the recruitment platform
- Minimize your costs with improved targeting and reduced marketing expenses
- Attract passive candidates. 80 % of these are open to new career opportunities
- Reach specific talent groups through intelligent and nuanced targeting
Recruitment data and recruitment insights
- Identify and evaluate the candidates’ entire journey on the basis of real-time data
- Increase the efficiency and cut down your hiring costs with detailed data
- Use data to demonstrate the importance of employer branding during the recruitment process
- Receive benchmarks for your recruitment efficiency and many other things
Popular recruitment add-ons
Talentech offers a wide selection of additional modules that complement our recruitment platform perfectly. Here, we present you with some of the most wanted modules. They make up just a small part of our extensive portfolio of recruitment solutions. Our goal is to ensure optimal flexibility so that you have the freedom to choose the exact solutions that best suit your needs.
Advantages of using our recruitment platform
Below, we have listed some of the advantages of using our recruitment platform that our many thousand customers emphasize as particularly good.
Intelligent automation of tasks
The recruitment process can be overwhelming with many administrative tasks and a lot of coordination between different interested parties.
With Talentech you get a solid solution that is cost-effective, and it can basically handle the entire recruitment process for you. With our platform you can automate a lot of your recruitment tasks, which frees up valuable time and resources for you and your team.
- Strengthen your internal communication and workflows
- Make and publish job ads on job portals and on social media
- Track, evaluate and follow up on received job applications
- Plan screenings, interviews and other tasks
- Easily make and sign documents
Frictionless management of applicants
A recruitment process that is executed poorly can result in disappointment for candidates/applicants, and it can even lead to irritation among colleagues on the recruitment team.
With Talentech’s recruitment platform you can ensure a problem-free experience for all involved parties, including applicants, managers, and HR staff. Our innovative platform helps you attract more applicants, and it also helps you reach applicants who are better qualified. Furthermore, our platform also improves the satisfaction in the HR department.
- Easy access to job applications while on the road (from all electronic devices)
- Keep applicants updated throughout the application process
- Make automated recruitment processes for everyone involved
- Adjust the recruitment process so it fits your company profile
- Collect and evaluate feedback from candidates continuously
One centralized job portal
Publishing job ads on a long list of platforms can be time-consuming and ineffective. It is crucial that you publish on the right channels/platforms in order to reach the desired field of candidates, but managing the work with all of these channels/platforms can be a challenge.
With Talentech you have access to one central platform, and you can publish job ads via our platform across channels/sites.Via our webpage that is dedicated to job ads, you can easily choose the channels that best suit your job ad and post it there without having to leave the recruitment platform. It is a clever, effective and cost-saving solution:
- Jobsites and job portals
- LinkedIn Premium Jobs
- Social media such as Facebook and Instagram
- Homepage, intranet etc.
- Employee referrals
Complete compliance with the GDPR
Being in compliance with the GDPR is a necessity that is governed by law. It can be a complex and time-consuming task to make sure that you have consent, that data is stored correctly, and that data is deleted in time, if you do not have the right tools at your disposal.
With Talentech you can rest assured that you have a recruitment process that is fully compliant with the GDPR. All aspects of data storing and data processing comply with the GDPR. Therefore, you can feel safe and at ease, when you work with data and documents throughout the entire process.
- Data storing and data handling comply with the GDPR
- Consent from both candidates/applicants and employees
- Deletion policies and user administration
- Digital signature
- Digital employee folder
A lack of the right tools and not knowing how to use them can quickly turn the recruitment process into pure speculation regarding which platforms and initiatives that contribute to the process most effectively.
Talentech’s recruitment platform gives you access to tracking that is easy to use and analysis of recruitment data. We have designed our platform in a way so that it is simple to get insight into patterns in your recruitment process. This means that you can adjust how you spend your recruitment budget and thereby maximize the outcome of your investment.
- Find out what the most effective strategies are in order to attract talent
- Track the number of applicants that drop off during the recruitment process
- Get insight into which channels and initiatives that are most valuable to you
- Get access to benchmarks for applicant flows, effectiveness and many other things
- Publish job ads on social media directly via our recruitment platform
What does your recruitment platform cost?
We cannot state one specific price that applies to everyone, as it varies from business to business. Our prices are based on the specific company’s size, the complexity of the solution the company wants, and their needs. Contact us today and get a price estimate that will be based on your company.
Which systems can Talentech’s recruitment platform be integrated with?
Talentech’s recruitment platform can be integrated with any system platform that you need. We offer both plug-and-play integrations and integrations via our own API. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
Do you offer support by phone?
Yes, we certainly do. Our support team are ready to help you via phone from Monday to Friday from 8 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon. You can also find guides and create support requests (tickets) via our support system, which is open 24/7.
How fast can your platform be implemented?
We adjust the deadlines during the implementation process in a flexible way that fits your schedule. We know that all companies have different needs and a varied assortment of resources available to them, and we take this into consideration during the implementation process, of course.
Where do I find technical documentation?
You can find technical documentation on our developer portal. It encompasses a lot of knowledge and inspiration. There, you can learn everything there is to know about how you can use our APIs to expand on the recruitment platform’s functionality, get access to your data, and create customized experiences.
Is your recruitment platform secure, and does it comply with the GDPR?
Yes, all platforms and tools from Talentech comply with all relevant data protection laws and the General Data Protection Regulation. Our recruitment platform gives you the opportunity to collect, store, process and delete data in accordance with the GDPR.
FAQ about recruitment platforms
What is a recruitment platform?
A recruitment platform is a piece of software that strengthens and streamlines companies’ and organizations’ recruitment processes. The platform makes it possible for HR employees (or other employees who are responsible for recruitments) to attract, select and hire the right candidates for open positions at the company.
Our recruitment platform provides a seamless experience for applicants, managers and the HR team throughout the recruitment process. Furthermore, the platform helps to ensure that all personal data is collected, stored, processed and deleted in compliance with the GDPR.
What can a recruitment platform do for my company?
A recruitment platform can polish up a lot of things in your recruitment process. No matter how many recruitments you handle a year, a recruitment platform can help you digitize and automate many of the administrative tasks.
With our recruitment platform you can initiate more effective procedures that cut both the economic and the time-related costs that are related to recruitment. That frees up resources so that you and your team can concentrate on the human relations instead.
When is it profitable to invest in a recruitment platform?
It is an individual assessment whether a recruitment platform can bring value to one’s company. Take the following things into consideration before you invest in a recruitment platform:
- The number of open positions at your company each year
- The number of applications that you receive each year
- The resources that you spend on recruitment processes
- The number of employees that are involved in the recruitment
- How important it is to you to recruit new employees with the right qualifications
Evaluate the factors above in order to find out whether a recruitment platform will be beneficial to your company. If you find yourself needing to hire new employees often, or if you receive a lot of applications, spend many resources on recruitment and have a lot of employees who are involved in the process, a recruitment platform can be a very good investment for you.
Want to know more?
Experience Talentech first-hand with a tailored platform demo.