The leading recruitment system in the Nordics
Talentech’s recruitment system is a powerful and intuitive Applicant Tracking System, that helps reduce administrative work tasks and remove friction in the recruitment process.
Our mission is to create a user-friendly system for applicants, HR employees and managers alike, so that you can easily create a seamless applicant experience and attract a larger number of qualified candidates.
Explore our Applicant Tracking System
Talentech’s recruitment system is the preferred ATS in the Nordic countries. Come along on a guided system tour and find out what more than 2,300 of our customers love about our recruitment system.
Read what our customers think
We have been able to free a lot of time for other important HR tasks, which allows me to work more efficiently with all of our recruitments and employee data. This is of great value to me as an HR professional.
Jeanette Horty Stenrøjl
HR Director, Gabriel A/S
Earlier we in VARD recruited interns through locally controlled processes. With Webcruiter by Talentech, it was possible to manage everything in one national process, with one point of contact for all jobseekers.
Recruitment features that make a difference
- Career sites
- Job alerts
- Open applications
- Videos, images
- Publishing site
- Job boards
- In-app Social Medias Ads
- In-app LinkedIn Premium jobs
- Customize application forms
- Branded templates
- Apply with LinkedIn, Uptrail (SE), Jobindex (DK)
- Video presentations/CV
- Document upload
- Candidate languages
- Unbiased recruitment
- Hiring Teams
- External ranking
- CV Screening
- Reference and background checks
- Bulk operations and drag and drop
- Competency based recruitment
- Screening questions
- Online meetings
- Interview and reference notes
- Candidate bank
- Contract generation
- Start onboarding
- Transfer hires to HR systems
- Archive solutions
Process & Administration
- Recruitment templates
- Automated evaluations
- Customizable workflows
- Customizable communication
- User languages
- Add custom fields and list
- User management
- User sync
- Hiring Committee
- Dashboards & Reports
- Recruitment analytics
- Candidate journey
- Fall-off, time between stages, time-to-fill, and more
- Employer branding
- Candidate & hiring manager feedback and NPS
Security and Compliance
- Accessibility (WCAG)
- Handle candidate with preferential rights
- Single Sign On & Two factor authentification
- Electronic ID (MitID, BankID)
- SSL, Data and Email encryption
- Security audits
APIs & Integrations
- Marketplace with plug and play integrations
- Developer friendly APIs
- Customized integrations
Support & Service
- Local support from 8-17
- Consultancy services
- Service level agreement
- Free webinars, educational blogs, guides and more
Optimize your work processes
Design a recruitment process that is tailored to your company’s specific needs
Utilize an easy drag-and-drop functionality in order to work with applicants more efficiently
Set up intelligent automation of rejections, interviews, evaluations and other things
Personalize the communication and the layout so they match your company’s branding
Publish job ads on social media
- Make your own job ads and have them be shown on social media directly via our Applicant Tracking System
- Reduce your cost-per-hire via better targeting that gives you the opportunity to cut costs that would otherwise be spent on marketing bureaus or inhouse marketing
- Reach specific groups of talented individuals through intelligent targeting
- Reach out to passive applicants. They represent about 73 %, and 80 % of them are open to new job opportunities if they are presented to them
- Identify and assess the entire candidate journey with live data – from applicant attraction to signed employment contract
- Apply detailed data in order to improve the candidate journey. It increases the efficiency, and it cut costs as well as shortens the time it takes to find and hire a new employee
- Use data-driven insight in order to make visible why your employer branding is a crucial factor in achieving better recruitment
- Look at benchmark data for the most important stages so that you can better evaluate your own performance
We have several add-ons to our Applicant Tracking System (ATS). You can see some of the most popular ones below. They are part of our extensive range of HR solutions. Our mission is to offer you complete flexibility, so that you have the opportunity to choose precisely the systems and tools that best meet your needs.
Advantages of Talentech’s Applicant Tracking System
There are several advantages of choosing Talentech’s Applicant Tracking System. Here are some of the advantages that our customers most often mention as particularly good.
From manual processes to intelligent automation
The administrative tasks that are related to a recruitment process can be numerous, as there is a need for handling many tasks and coordination between many interested parties.
With Talentech’s innovative automation technology you can control your recruitment and hiring processes more effectively and profitably. Our Applicant Tracking System makes it possible to automate numerous recruitment-related tasks, and this saves both time and resources.
- Publish job ads on job sites and social media
- Track, evaluate and follow-up on job applications
- Organize screenings, interviews and other activities
- Create and sign documents digitally
From inconsistent processes to seamless experiences
A recruitment procedure that is handled poorly can result in bad experiences for the candidates and furthermore create unnecessary frustration among employees on the recruitment team.
With our Applicant Tracking System you can offer candidates, managers and HR employees a good and frictionless experience. This helps to attract more applicants that are better qualified, and it contributes to maintaining the job satisfaction among the members on the recruitment team.
- Get easy access to applications when you are on the move and use mobile devices
- Keep applicants apprised throughout the entire process with automated communication
- Create recruitment workflows that streamline and automate the process for all involved parties
- Adjust your recruitment process in order to match your company’s branding
- Gather and assess feedback from candidates continuously in order to improve the process
From many job sites to one central job portal
Publishing job ads on a lot of different channels and media can be both time-consuming and inefficient. It is important that job ads are posted on the right platforms in order to reach the right candidates, but it can be difficult to keep track of many different channels and/or media at once.
With the part of our website that is dedicated to job ads you can choose all relevant channels for your job ads and publish them there – without leaving the Applicant Tracking System. It is easy, efficient and more cost-effective. Choose between these (you can pick more than one):
- Job sites
- LinkedIn Premium Jobs
- Ads on social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Your company’s homepage, intranet or other places
- Employee referrals
From uncertainty to complete GDPR compliance
It is governed by law that personal data is handled in accordance with GDPR. Without the right tools it can be complicated and time-consuming to ensure that you have the necessary consent, correct data storing and timely data deletion.
With our Applicant Tracking System you get a secure and reliable recruitment process, where data storing and data handling are in complete compliance with the GDPR. You get the needed consent procedures in place as well as established policies for data destruction. This gives you peace of mind, when you handle data and documents throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Data storing and data handling are GDPR compliant
- Consent from candidates and employees are obtained and secured
- Deletion policies and user administration are in place
- Digital signature is used for approval
- Digital employee folder
From random guesses to well-informed decisions
Without the right tools and knowledge about how you use them, it can be hard to determine which channels and which initiatives that generate the most value in the recruitment process.
With Talentech you get the opportunity to easily track and analyze recruitment data, so that you can make better and more well-informed decisions. This means that you can use your recruitment budget more effectively and thereby gain more from the money spent.
- Identify how and where you find the right talents
- Track drop-off-rates, time between various steps, time from start to hiring, among other things
- Understand which sources, platforms and decisions that yield good results
- Look at benchmarks for applicant pipeline, the effectiveness of the recruitment among other things
- Publish targeted job ads on social media directly from our Applicant Tracking System
What is the price of Talentech’s Applicant Tracking System?
Our ATS price is adjusted in relation to the size of your company, your company’s complexity and specific needs. Contact us to get a price estimate on our ATS.
Which systems does your Applicant Tracking System integrate with?
Basically, our ATS can be integrated with all systems. We offer both plug-and-play integrations and integrations via our open API. It cannot be any easier.
Do you offer support by phone?
Yes, our support team is ready to help you via phone from Monday to Friday from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. Tutorials/guides and the option to send in support requests are available in our support system around the clock.
How long does it take to implement your ATS?
We tailor the implementation process so that it matches your company’s time schedule and needs. We are aware that all companies have different needs and available resources.
Where can I find technical documentation?
Technical documentation for our Applicant Tracking System is available on our developer portal. There, you can learn more about our open API (Application Programming Interface), that gives you the opportunity to expand upon the functionality, create custom experiences and many other things.
Does your ATS comply with GDPR, and is it secure?
Yes, Talentech’s Applicant Tracking System is compliant with all relevant data security laws and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The tool gives you the opportunity to collect, store, handle and delete data in compliance with GDPR.
More information about Applicant Tracking Systems
What is an ATS?
An Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is a software solution that helps companies streamline and optimize their recruitment processes as well as employment processes. The system works as a digital hub for all pieces of information, correspondences and initiatives that are tied to the company’s recruitment processes.
What are the advantages of an ATS?
Some of the central functionalities and advantages of an Applicant Tracking System are:
- Centralization of applicant information: The ATS collects and organizes information about each applicant in one This makes it easier to review applications and keep track of candidates.
- Automation of recruitment processes: The ATS can automate parts of the recruitment process, like screening applications, sorting applicants based on key words, and sending out automated replies.
- Job ads: The ATS can help create and distribute job ads on various platforms, including the company’s own website, job portals and social media.
- Integration with other systems: Many ATS systems can be integrated with other systems, and this creates a more cohesive and effective recruitment process.
- Compliance with GDPR: The ATS can help companies adhere to data protection law and regulations, as they have built-in functionalities that ensure a secure and legal processing of personal data.
- Analysis and reporting: The ATS can generate reports and analyses that can provide valuable insight into the company’s recruitment activities and results.
With Talentech’s Applicant Tracking System you get all of the advantages listed above – and more. Our ATS is designed to make it easier and more efficient for companies to find, evaluate and hire the right candidates.
When does it make sense to invest in an Applicant Tracking System?
It varies depending on your company’s specific needs. Here are some aspects that you can consider. They can help you determine whether it is time to invest in an ATS:
- The extent of the recruitments: If your company has many recruitments and receives a large number of applications, an ATS can help organize and manage the recruitment processes more effectively.
- Use of resources: If your HR team spends a disproportionately large number of hours sorting applications, communicating with candidates, coordinating interviews etc., an ATS can help automate a lot of these tasks.
- The quality of your hires: If you have problems in regards to attracting qualified candidates and retaining new employees, an ATS can improve your ability to identify and engage top candidates.
- GDPR compliance: If you are worried about not being GDPR compliant, an ATS solution with built-in compliance functionalities can be a great help.
If you generally see an opportunity for improving your efficiency and the speed and quality of your recruitment process, it might be time to invest in an ATS.
Want to know more?
Experience Talentech first-hand with a tailored platform demo.